Tax exemption under the Pinel Law for real estate: it is calculated on the amount of the property. It varies according to the duration of the rental.
Guarantees against all defects: with the ten-year guarantee, there is no risk of defects in the structure of the new building since these problems are covered for ten years.
With the new Prêt à Taux Zéro, it's the right time to buy your first home! This additional loan is a real boost.
Tax exemption of the Pinel law
Thinking about rental investment is :
PINEL LAW: CONDITIONS TO BE RESPECTED
The PINEL device aims to create a new housing offer in France, a certain number of points must be applied.
RENTAL CONDITIONS IN PINEL LAW
- The owner is required to rent the accommodation as the main residence of a tenant
The rental period must be at least 6 years
- The accommodation must be rented within 12 months of the delivery of the property (DAT)
- The owner agrees to respect the rent and resource ceilings of the tenants.
CONDITIONS FOR OBTAINING TAXATION
The Pinel tax reduction cannot be combined with the Duflot laws, Scellier law, Censi-Bouvard law, Malraux law or historical monument.
- The Pinel law is affected by the cap on tax loopholes set at € 10,000 per year.
How to benefit from the Pinel law?
WHICH ACCOMMODATION IS ELIGIBLE FOR THE PINEL LAW? r
To be eligible for the Pinel law, the property must be built to BBC standards: RT2021 or BBC2005 and must be located in a town located in a Pinel law area.
The following types of investment are eligible for the PINEL LAW:
- New housing, in the future state of completion (VEFA)
The construction of a home
- The acquisition of unfinished housing with a view to its completion
Subscription to the capital of SCPI
DÉCOUVREZ SI VOUS ÊTES ÉLIGIBLE
Domaine des Grands Chalets – Briançon
Résidence La Citadelle – Briançon
Résidence Val d’Anjou – Briançon
Résidence La Courtine – Briançon
Résidence Berwick – Briançon