Les Coteaux du Galibier
Located on a dominant location between the city and the mountains, you can enjoy a panoramic view of the valley from your accommodation and have easy access to amenities.
Located on the heights of Coeur de Ville de Briançon, the residence Les Coteaux du Galibier offers a panoramic view of the two hectare wooded park and the mountains.
Quiet, it is close to the green belt.
Shops and amenities are within walking distance.
Les Coteaux du Galibier combines moutain architecture with wood and traditionnal framework with the elegance of clean lines and the use of modern materials.
The residence has 33 apartements facing South-West, from T2 to T4.
Each accomodation benefits from large openings and terraces.
Space, light and neat luxury services, the Les Coteaux du Galibier residence ensures comfort and well-being to live there year-round or in a second home with perferc control of EcoQuartier charges !
Discover all the advantages offered by NF Habitat HQE certified housing, download the brochure HERE
Discover the neighborhood
- • 5 minutes from the ski lifts
- • 5 minutes from the city center on foot
- • 20 minutes from Montgenève
- • 30 minutes from the Ecrins National Park
- • By car A51 motorway
- • By TGV Oulx train, Briançon SNCF station
- • By plane Marseille Marignane, Turin Sandro-Pertili, Lyon Saint-Exupery
- • Noble materials (larches, natural stones ...)
- • Wide choice of 45x45 cm tiles and earthenware
- • Electric roller shutters
- • Videophone
- • Fitted cupboard
- • Heating in hot water production by the urban network
- • Iso-armored entrance door
- • Lift
- • Parking and closed garages in the basement
- • Local two wheels
- • Towel radiator
- • Common areas neat and treated by a decorator
- • Landscaped green spaces shutter
- • Home automation, see condition in sales area
- • Closed and secure domain
- • Green surroundings
A true city-resort, BRIANÇON is seen as one of the jewels of the Hautes Alpes. With its 1326 meters altitude and its unique geographical location, it is recognized for its exceptional climate with therapeutic benefits. With a rich historical heritage, you will discover the Vauban fortifications, classified as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The city center and the old town will seduce you with their narrow streets and their facades in astonishing colors. Briançon is above all the meeting place for amateur and professional athletes with the organization of major national and international events (Tour de France, Mondial de l’escalade …) Summer and winter, the city offers many activities (skiing, hiking, golf, aquatic center, rafting, via ferrata, mountain biking, mountaineering…). Its direct accessibility from the heart of the city (Prorel cable car) will allow you to take advantage of the superb ski area of SERRE CHEVALIER (250 km of slopes). Shops, restaurants, hotels, activities, all contribute to the city’s strong tourist and economic development and now positions BRIANÇON as the flagship city of the Southern Alps.
The Hautes-Alpes is a department whose territory is entirely located in a mountain area, including in particular the highest prefecture in France (Gap) and the highest municipality in Europe (Saint-Véran). It borders with Italy (Piedmont region).