Located in the heart of the city with a breathtaking view of the park, Les Chalets du Parc offers a remarkable location and all the advantages of the city center within walking distance.
It is around its wooded park that the heart of the city of Briançon shines and offers residents an exceptional, modern and environmentally friendly living environment.
Quiet and facing the park are the Chalets du Parc, a residence that offers all the advantages of city life while being nestled in an island of greenery.
Located in the heart of the dynamic eco-district, on the flat, all shops, services and culture are within walking distance. From your residence, you can reach the Le Prorel cable car on foot and ski the day in Serre Chevalier Vallée, one of the largest ski areas in Europe.
Because the location of the residence is remarkable, each apartment benefits from an unobstructed view of the park and a sought-after exposure.
Treated in the spirit of a contemporary and elegant chalet, the use of noble and natural materials underlines the clean lines of the Les Chalets du Parc residence, which stands out as a true haven of peace in the city.
The Chalets du Parc unveil 39 apartments dedicated to the good life of its occupants. From T2 to T6 duplex, the accommodations have an optimal distribution of rooms and beautiful volumes furnished with care.
While the upstairs apartments are extended by elegant exteriors and numerous balconies, the ground floor apartments offer generous terraces.
Bathed in light, the large bay windows and glass railings give the apartments maximum brightness.
Equipped with a selection of elegant and incomparable services, they are designed with the greatest care to bring you comfort and well-being on a daily basis. Designed to respect and preserve the environment as best as possible, the Chalets du Parc offer its residents a quality of life in line with the values of sustainable development.
Space, brightness and top-of-the-range services, Les Chalets du Parc provide comfort and well-being for year-round living or as a second home with perfect control of the charges, eco-district requires!
Discover all the advantages offered by an apartment certified NF Habitat Hautes Qualites Environnementales, download the brochure HERE
Typology : T2 (lot A22)
From 212 000 €See the plan
Typology : T2 (lot B02)
From 228 000 €See the plan
Typology : T2 (lot C02) cave included
From 231 000 €See the plan
Typology : T3+ cabine (lotA01)
From 395 000 €See the plan
Typology : T4 (lot A14) cave included
From 422 950 €See the plan
Typology : T4 (lot A24) cave included
From 452 500 €See the plan
Typology : Parking
From 18 000 €
Typology : Closed garage
From 22 000 €
- • Shops
- • Services
- • Movie theater
- • Media library
- • 7 minutes walk from the ski lifts
- • 20 minutes from Montgenevre
- • 30 minutes from the Ecrins National Park
- • By car A51 motorway
- • By plane Marseille Marignane, Turin Sancho Pertini, Lyon St Exupery
- • By TGV Oulx train, Briançon SNCF station
- • High standing residence
- • High-end service
- • Smooth paint
- • Wide choice of 45x45 porcelain stoneware tiles
- • Wide choice of earthenware and decorative frieze
- • Bathroom equipped with a washbasin cabinet integrating a mirror above the plan
- • Faucet and chrome mixer with ceramic head
- • Bathtub and shower block contemporary design extra flat
- • Towel radiator
- • Wall hung toilets
- • Custom fitted cupboards
- • White recessed electrical equipment called "flush"
- • Connected apartment (see condition in sales area)
- • Supply and installation of lighting on balconies and terraces
- • Waterproof socket on balconies and terraces
- • Secure residence
- • Iso-armoured soul door, safety lock and barrel on A2P flowchart
- • Videophone
- • Low-consumption LED lighting, automatic triggering of common areas by presence detector
- • NF Habitat High Environmental Quality certified residence
- • Sliding shutters with individual and centralized electrical control
- • Production of domestic hot water by the municipal heating network
- • Underfloor heating by the municipal collective heating network
- • Common areas cared for and treated by a decorator
- • New generation low energy elevator
- • Landscaped shutter and automatic watering of common areas and pedestrian path
Located in a territory rich in biodiversity, at the foot of the Ecrins National Park and at the gates of the Queyras Regional Natural Park, Briançon is considered one of the jewels of the Hautes-Alpes.
Close to the mythical passes and peaks, it stands out as the highest city in France and culminates at 1,326 meters above sea level.
Thanks to its micro-climate and its 300 days of sunshine per year, Briançon is known for its climatic qualities and its therapeutic virtues.
A hotspot for climate change, it belongs to the WHO Healthy Cities network.
Likewise, the sub-prefecture of the Hautes-Alpes shines with its richness and cultural, associative, sporting diversity and seduces with its many facets.
Labeled City of Art and History, “the sentinel of the Alps” is listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
A dynamic tourist city, Briançon is positioned as a popular ski resort town. Thanks to the cable car located in the town centre, Briançon offers direct access to the 250 kilometers of slopes of one of the largest ski areas in Europe: Serre Chevalier Vallée.
Whatever the season, Briançon is a remarkable playground for practicing a multitude of activities in unspoilt nature: whitewater sports, skiing, mountaineering, hiking, golf, paragliding, via ferrata, mountain biking…
Proud of its motto “Small town, big name!” Briançon is recognized for its quality of daily life with a young and active population which gives it an exceptional dynamic.
The Hautes-Alpes are a department whose territory is entirely located in a mountain area, including the highest prefecture in France (Gap) and the highest municipality in Europe (Saint-Véran). It borders with Italy (Piedmont region).