Located on a dominant location between the city and the mountains, you can enjoy a panoramic view of the valley from your accommodation and have easy access to amenities.
Quietly located on the heights of the heart of the city of Briançon, the Balcons de l’Izoard offer a panoramic view of the wooded park of the EcoQuartier and the mountains.
Quiet, it is located close to the green belt.
Shops and amenities are within walking distance.
Les Balcons de l’Izoard combine mountain architecture with wood and traditional framework with the elegance of clean lines and the use of modern materials.
The residence has 34 apartments facing South-West, from studios to T5.
Each accommodation benefits from large openings and terraces.
Space, light and neat luxury services, the Les Balcons de l’Izoard residence provides comfort and well-being for year-round living or as a second home with perfect control of Eco-Quartier charges!
Discover all the advantages offered by NF Habitat HQE certified housing, download the brochure HERE
- • 5 minutes from the ski lifts
- • 5 minutes from the city center on foot
- • 20 minutes from Montgenève
- • 30 minutes from the Ecrins National Park
- • By car A51 motorway
- • By TGV Oulx train, Briançon SNCF station
- • By plane Marseille Marignane, Turin Sandro-Pertili, Lyon Saint-Exupery
- • Noble materials (larches, natural stones ...)
- • Wide choice of 45x45 cm tiles and earthenware
- • Electric roller shutters
- • Videophone
- • Fitted cupboard
- • Heating in hot water production by the urban network
- • Iso-armored entrance door
- • Lift
- • Parking and closed garages in the basement
- • Local two wheels
- • Towel radiator
- • Common areas neat and treated by a decorator
- • Landscaped green spaces shutter
- • Home automation, see condition in sales area
- • Closed and secure domain
- • Green surroundings
A true city-resort, BRIANÇON is seen as one of the jewels of the Hautes Alpes. With its 1326 meters altitude and its unique geographical location, it is recognized for its exceptional climate with therapeutic benefits. With a rich historical heritage, you will discover the Vauban fortifications, classified as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The city center and the old town will seduce you with their narrow streets and their facades in astonishing colors. Briançon is above all the meeting place for amateur and professional athletes with the organization of major national and international events (Tour de France, Mondial de l’escalade …) Summer and winter, the city offers many activities (skiing, hiking, golf, aquatic center, rafting, via ferrata, mountain biking, mountaineering…). Its direct accessibility from the heart of the city (Prorel cable car) will allow you to take advantage of the superb ski area of SERRE CHEVALIER (250 km of slopes). Shops, restaurants, hotels, activities, all contribute to the city’s strong tourist and economic development and now positions BRIANÇON as the flagship city of the Southern Alpes.
The Hautes-Alpes is a department whose territory is entirely located in a mountain area, including in particular the highest prefecture in France (Gap) and the highest municipality in Europe (Saint-Véran). It borders with Italy (Piedmont region).